Saturday, February 20, 2010

I May Stumbe, But I Won't Stay Down



Finally this week I have gotten back on track! I lost the last 2.5 lbs of what I had gained and lost some of the inches that had come back. So as of today I have lost 27 lbs, and importantly for me 5 inches each in my waist and hips. The thighs are coming along slower but all in time.

Since 2/1 I have struggled with a gain that kinda knocked me off course. I stopped doing basically everything I know I should. I am still looking at this as a learning experience and not a bad thing. There are setbacks in life and I will plateau or fall again but I will not give up. I have determination and I have Sid and all of you!

I will be doing day 4 out of 40 on pilates and journaling shortly here. I feel so energized again and I noticed yesteday that I was really happy. When I was eating not well and not doing what I was supposed to do I was quite moody. Doesn't really surprise me.

Today in the mail my Zumba kit is coming. It is latin inspired dance exercise. It sounds like loads of fun and it has toning weights which I love! I can't wait to see 6 weeks from now what a difference the pilates has made.

Nothing deep this week, just sharing my joy. I hope you all are feeling happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment