Friday, December 11, 2009

My First Dilemma

So I am almost at 2 weeks of doing Weight Watchers and having success losing weight and I have reached my first dilemma which I knew there would be some. I am going to see a movie on Saturday at a theater where you HAVE to order something. I am sure you can imagine they do not serve healthy food. I have gone almost 2 weeks without caffeine so I am not really sure I want to have a soda but the food will be out of this world in points! I tend to be an all or nothing person. When I got down to a size 3 it was by never eating anything that wasn't healthy. When I have something that I consider "junk" food I tend to not be able to stop so I avoid it. I think this isn't realistic though and part of the reason I have failed in the past. I am thinking that I will eat really light during the day, order food and ask them to bring me a take home container when the food comes.. that way I can place most of it in the container and avoid temptation. This is good practice for the office Xmas luncheon next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my fellow blogger!!! I'm about to write my first entry, but wanted to suggest to you, that you go and buy some food, and then give it to someone else that you're there with... problem solved!! (and you can have some light snacks packed in your purse, so that when you get into the theatre, you won't feel like you're missing out while everyone else is rustling their chip packets!!! lol... Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete