Monday, January 11, 2010

Feeling Good Today!


I got up this morning feeling like I wanted to dress up a little. I have the GREAT pencil skirt that I have only worn twice because it was too tight and uncomfortable. I tried it on and it was too big. I added the belt it came with.. not enough holes to make it tight enough. I dug out my other skirt.. too big. I was doing the happy dance at 5am this morning! All I had was a wrap dress in the very back of the closet. It is too big but because it is a wrap dress I just wrapped it and tied it tighter.. accentuates my waist nicely! For the first time in years I am adding a picture of me full body. It isn't the best picture but a big step our for me and I feel so good today I am ready to share. I have a LONG way to go but have come a long way and even if I didn't lose another pound (which I will) I have succeeded!

3 comments:

  1. **Wolf Whistle** Will you get a look at you- YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!! And what a brilliant way to start the day!! Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Sarah, Go Sarah.....Keep up the good work, you can do it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete