Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Going Away Present to 2009

I gave 2009 a present at the last minute..something I didn't need anymore. I left behind 20 lbs! That's 2 10 lb bags of potatoes to give you an idea... whoo! In 5 weeks I have lost 20 lbs, 4 inches on my waist, 3 inches on my hips, 6 inches on the girls and half an inch on my thighs. It doesn't sound like a lot of inches but what a difference I can feel already!

I didn't make a resolution this year because I already made one too myself when I started this and that is a life long resolution so there was no need to make it again. I left that to things like be the best mom I can be and be more open to new things.

I am very proud of myself and for the first time I don't feel embarrassed to say that. I have kept it up even when it is trying. Last weekend I fell of the healthy eating and got back on, then this week I fell and sprained my wrist quite badly but the same day I got out of urgent care I came home, put my brace on and took the dog for a 45 minute walk. (It was my left hand so I could hold her in my right) We are kind of on hold with the walking as the temps are negative with the windchills right now but I used one of my many dvd's yesterday. Today I think that I will try my new game for Wii from Jillian of The Biggest Loser.

I am feeling very optimistic about this and I hope you all are having the success you want. I also thank you for following this because writing this is a great tool for me to keep making my journey.

Happy 2010 everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You are so inspiring CG! Thank you for taking this journey with me. I am so proud of you and your amazing achievements, and I KNOW that you are going to continue your success, and I feel confident that you are going to achieve your goals. Wouldn't it feel amazing to achieve them? You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete